#WRITESPIRATION #144 52 WEEKS IN 52 WORDS WEEK 49 – Waterfall Secrets @sacha_black

Sacha’s #Writespiration prompt this week:

Your challenge is to write your story using the weekly theme/prompt and write it in just 52 words…. EXACTLY, no more, no less.

writespiration-2017

This week  I want you to write about what lays behind a waterfall.

The stench was coming from behind the curtain of water falling ahead of them.
“What do you think, Inspector?”
DI Jones looked at the waterfall. They’d looked everywhere else.
“Get the team to go in.”
***
A few hours later, three body bags lay in front of him.
What a hiding place!

Dec 07, 2017 @ 20:30:43

Oh, well done Sis. You made a great thriller out of that 🙂

Dec 07, 2017 @ 16:05:16

You will make a great crime writer, Ritu. Well done.

3. Adventures of a New Floridian
    Dec 07, 2017 @ 07:37:15

This would make for a really good short story! Very well written Ritu! 🙂

Dec 07, 2017 @ 04:06:11

A bone chilling mystery Sister!!

5. dornahainds
    Dec 06, 2017 @ 22:46:10

Oh! Aye! 😎😎😎😎😎

6. Michael
    Dec 06, 2017 @ 22:37:46

Good one Ritu, I found this one a challenge, the 52 words forces you to leave out a lot doesn’t it.

Dec 06, 2017 @ 20:37:39

Oh… looking different at (or behind) waterfalls from now on… lol!

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd