One-Liner Wednesday – #1LinerWeds – Hot Water Bottle!

On days like these, God bless my hot water bottle!

20171205_2135181431126869.jpg

I don’t function well in the cold. My whole body goes on go-slow! This photo, taken last night, shows me with my wonderful companion at night! I was ready to just go to bed because the cold was deep within me, but as soon as I got my feet warm, I felt ready to do all sorts of little jobs that I had been putting off!

Love me a good hot water bottle!

For Linda’s #1LinerWeds Challenge.

1. Lisa A.
    Dec 10, 2017 @ 15:19:12

Wow! I think I’ll try this. I hate being cold too! I was freezing awhile ago!

2. Adventures of a New Floridian
    Dec 07, 2017 @ 07:33:04

I have a heating pad that I couldn’t live without during the winters! My body does not like the cold!

3. Masha
    Dec 07, 2017 @ 03:51:43

LOL me too I don’t like the cold, goes right through me. love that hot water bottle.

4. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Dec 07, 2017 @ 01:21:21

Love a hot water bottle, especially in my drafty, old house. Stay warm! 🙂

Dec 06, 2017 @ 20:17:26

I love it so much when you are cold and you wrap yourself in a warm blanket on the couch with a cup of tea or warming yourself with anything warm…. love, love, love that. Stay warm, sis!!

6. Trackback: One-Liner Wednesday: Hot Water Bottle! – The Militant Negro™
  7. dornahainds
    Dec 06, 2017 @ 15:31:08

Amen! 😇😇😇😇😇

8. Frank Hubeny
    Dec 06, 2017 @ 14:17:25

Stay warm!

Dec 06, 2017 @ 13:57:42

Feeling that coldness inside just drains your energy! Glad you could get warmed up Sister!

10. Dan Antion
    Dec 06, 2017 @ 13:53:40

I don’t mind being outside in the cold bu I don’t like being cold inside.

11. SomeKernelsOfTruth
    Dec 06, 2017 @ 12:49:09

Oh yes, I agree! I was actually just telling a friend the other day about how helpful hot water bottles can be. Everyone should have one!

12. Nisthur
    Dec 06, 2017 @ 11:41:17

Hi

13. bikerchick57
    Dec 06, 2017 @ 11:37:12

Ritu, I’m glad you were able to warm yourself up. Being chilled is no fun, but a good reason to sit with something warm on your feet. Hope your weather improves.