#WRITESPIRATION #146 52 WEEKS IN 52 WORDS WEEK 51 – Cemetary @sacha_black

Sacha’s #Writespiration prompt this week:

Your challenge is to write your story using the weekly theme/prompt and write it in just 52 words…. EXACTLY, no more, no less.

writespiration-2017

This week  I want you to write about the night you spent in a cemetery

That’s the last time I take a bottle with me when going to visit Gran!
She always liked a tipple, so, I brought her favourite drink to the cemetery, where she was buried.
One bottle of sherry plus only one (alive) person drinking = passed out and locked in for the night!

Dec 23, 2017 @ 16:22:57

Love this Sis 💜💖💝💜💖

2. Michael
    Dec 21, 2017 @ 22:14:05

Good one Ritu…

3. dornahainds
    Dec 21, 2017 @ 18:59:25

How greedy are the dead for even a wee dab of liquid to richness. 😎🥀

4. beehalton2
    Dec 21, 2017 @ 14:52:13

Woopsie 😁

Dec 21, 2017 @ 13:40:25

At least Gran had good company for the night! Tipsy good Sister!!

6. Annette Rochelle Aben
    Dec 21, 2017 @ 13:15:31

what a hoot

7. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Dec 21, 2017 @ 11:57:57

8. Trackback: #WRITESPIRATION: Naughty – The Militant Negro™

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd