#JusJoJan – January 8th, 2018 – Pants

Day eight of #JusJoJan!

I’m going to try to write on each of the prompts!

Today the prompt is:

Your prompt for January 8th, 2018, brought to you by the many-layered Pensitivity, is “Pants.” Use it any way you’d like in your post. And make sure you visit Pen at her blog, “Pensitivity101” to read her post and say hi!  😀 Here’s her link: https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/

Thanks, dear Pen!!

Pants.

That is how I feel this morning, actually!

Because I’m back at work today.

It should have been last Thursday, where I could have eased my way back into a new term with two INSET (staff training ) days, but because of the impromptu sick bug visit to our house, I was incapacitated, and unable to go in.

But that means back to the grindstone today… with all the children in too, and me feeling like a fish out of water, as I honestly don’t feel like I know what I am doing today!

It’s been a long time since I have felt so bleurgh about going back to work.

Hopefully, it’s just the post-holiday blues…

Oh well.

See you tomorrow, where I hope I will be able to tell you things are all just fine and dandy at school!

If you want to find a full list of rules and the daily prompts visit here.

The last attempt to connect to our servers failed. Please check your internet connection.

1. Michael
    Jan 08, 2018 @ 21:48:49

Going back to school after any holiday is hard work let alone being deprived of the prep days. I hope you are feeling better, maybe a good Ken and Barbie story is what you need to get back on top of things..

Jan 09, 2018 @ 07:34:00

I’m waiting for Thursday,w hen They can be reunited in some way Michael!
      Thank you . Yesterday was a hellish day in many ways, but it’s over now… let’s see what today holds!

2. sidrawritez
    Jan 08, 2018 @ 21:10:42

Yes, exactly day 1 done! Best way to look at it, hope you fly through the rest of the week xx PS don’t forget ‘self-care’! ❤

3. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Jan 08, 2018 @ 20:59:53

Have a wonderful week, Ritu!! 🙂🌻

Jan 08, 2018 @ 20:55:55

The first day is always a bit crazy but being so knocked makes it all weird.

Jan 08, 2018 @ 18:12:03

I hope that you are feeling better now Sis. Hopefully, as the week wears on you’ll get back into the swing of it. 🙂

Jan 08, 2018 @ 17:55:54

I hope it ended up being a good day, Ritu.

7. Ivy
    Jan 08, 2018 @ 15:41:42

I can understand wanting to ease back into the work week. I like your comment earlier “I’m Still Here”.

Jan 08, 2018 @ 14:59:38

I hope it wasn’t a crazy first day back Sister! Hopefully you can get back into the groove soon.

9. Dan Antion
    Jan 08, 2018 @ 13:06:45

I hope the long week is a good one.

10. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Jan 08, 2018 @ 12:01:07

11. rachaelstray
    Jan 08, 2018 @ 08:52:17

I think a lot of people are feeling pants returning to work after the festive break. Hope it wasn’t as bad as you though!

Jan 08, 2018 @ 08:08:56

Good luck Sis, I am sure you will be just fine. Hugs 💜💜💜💜

13. Shailaja V
    Jan 08, 2018 @ 08:07:01

Wishing you positive vibes for a better tomorrow. Um , also maybe a new pair of pants? A bit of retail therapy always helps with the blues 😉