#JusJoJan – January 15th, 2018 – Justice

Day fifteen of #JusJoJan!

I’m going to try to write on each of the prompts!

Today the prompt is:

Your prompt for January 15th, 2018, brought to you by the lovely Barb, is “Justice.” Use it any way you’d like in your post. And make sure you visit Barb at her blog, “Gallimaufry” (sounds good to me!) to read her post and say hi! Here’s her link:  https://barbct.wordpress.com/

Thanks, Barb!

Justice

What is justice?

Is it the act of seeing balance restored?

Combatting an act of evil, with a suitable punishment?

Or is it a more acceptable word to use to describe revenge?

A legal way to see a person brought to rights?

That’s it, my thoughts on Justice!

See you tomorrow!

If you want to find a full list of rules and the daily prompts visit here.

The last attempt to connect to our servers failed. Please check your internet connection.

Jan 15, 2018 @ 20:27:53

I have often asked myself what justice is… I like your thoughts, sis!

2. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Jan 15, 2018 @ 17:12:00

3. Perditas Pursuits
    Jan 15, 2018 @ 14:06:00

Justice is double edged: it means sanctions and rewards, both sides.
    In order for justice to be true, it shouldn’t be revenge or flattery: punishment or praise needs to be the right amount and earned.
    Does true justice happen often? Who knows!

4. Nisthur
    Jan 15, 2018 @ 09:43:30

Hi

Jan 15, 2018 @ 08:20:37

Great post Sis, nailed it!!💜💜💜

Jan 15, 2018 @ 08:00:22

For me, I think it is punishment for committing a crime 🙂

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd