#JusJoJan – January 19th, 2018 – Revolt

Day nineteen of #JusJoJan!

I’m going to try to write on each of the prompts!

Today the prompt is:

Your prompt for January 19th, 2018, brought to you by dear Kerry, is “Darkness.” Use it any way you’d like in your post. And make sure you visit Kerry at her blog, “Her Headache” to read her post and say hi! Here’s her link:  https://kkherheadache.wordpress.com/

Thanks, Kerry!

Darkness

Following every period of darkness, is light.

Sometimes that dark night seems neverending, but fear not, it will come to an end.

And light will shine upon your life.

It’s true though, that light and dark are part of a cycle, and darkness will come again, but just remember, that light is there, at the end of the tunnel, every time.

It’s what will pull you through those dark times.

Keep shining Peeps 🙂

See you tomorrow!

If you want to find a full list of rules and the daily prompts visit here.

The last attempt to connect to our servers failed. Please check your internet connection.

1. Discount NFL Jerseys
    May 05, 2018 @ 17:12:24

Hill was overjoyed when he was claimed by the Panthers and despite his injury a year ago, is relentlessly positive about cracking the lineup.

Jan 19, 2018 @ 21:22:50

“No sun without shadows”… after a dark night we appreciate the morning so much more!

Jan 19, 2018 @ 17:47:24

Well put, Ritu. Everything comes to an end eventually, both the good and the bad.

4. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Jan 19, 2018 @ 16:02:06

Jan 19, 2018 @ 13:40:16

Happy Friday Sister!! Let’s get our shine on!!

Jan 19, 2018 @ 08:24:10

So true Sis, I hope you are in the ‘light’ now in your life 💜💜🌹🌹

7. ellenbest24
    Jan 19, 2018 @ 08:01:46

The calm after the turmoil. My Dad always said we have to have bad times to appreciate the good. X

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd