One-Liner Wednesday – #1LinerWeds – ‘Snow Way!

“#Snowmaggedon2018 is here!” – Ritu

I know it’s meant to be one line, but you know me, I do tend to break rules!

The whole time I’ve been blogging, I have wished for the kind of snow that requires a snow day or two. Christmas with the white stuff would be so good!

Well, (not the Christmas bit) my wish came true! The Beast From The East is the gift that keeps on giving!

Woke today to another few inches. Whiteout!

The kids’ schools are closed. Hubby Dearest can’t risk going to work because of the small country lanes he has to traverse to get there… so Snow Day it is!

And me? Well, as you know, I was signed off this week anyway, so any chance of R and R … all gone!

Here is the scene this morning!

Let’s see what Storm Emma brings tomorrow….!

For Linda’s #1LinerWeds Challenge.

Mar 01, 2018 @ 10:23:58

We have your snow today , thank you 💜😉

2. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Mar 01, 2018 @ 02:55:47

3. Jennie
    Mar 01, 2018 @ 01:00:55

Such a treat for you to have snow. Really exciting! Hopefully the kids and Hubby played outside and built snowmen so you could get a little R&R.

4. Trackback: One-Liner Wednesday – ‘Snow Way! – The Militant Negro™
    Feb 28, 2018 @ 19:18:05

Enjoy the white, sis! It seems as if the timing was just perfect now that you cannot go anywhere anyway and you are not alone all day either!

6. Frank Hubeny
    Feb 28, 2018 @ 16:42:29

Those warm snowstorms are beautiful.

7. Mayur
    Feb 28, 2018 @ 16:38:00

Feb 28, 2018 @ 13:55:34

Enjoy those blizzards 🌨

9. bikerchick57
    Feb 28, 2018 @ 11:45:36

I’m glad you have had snow to enjoy. Fresh white snow is always so pretty! We have had very little snow in my area…everything seems to go north or south of us. Not complaining though…after yesterday’s high of 50F, I’m ready for spring!

10. Dan Antion
    Feb 28, 2018 @ 11:44:48

If you build a big pile, I might have to send Maddie across to make the summit and plant her flag.

11. Becky Ellis
    Feb 28, 2018 @ 11:11:14

The snow looks so pretty from a distance! We are having record breaking warm weather in southwest Virginia. It hasn’t been this warm in February in 100 years! ☀️

12. The Satyr
    Feb 28, 2018 @ 10:05:10

Ah, all snowed in. Bliss. Its mother natures way of telling us writers to just sit down and get on with it. Theres nothing more to be done….unless you have kids I guess. all the best. X

13. weggieboy
    Feb 28, 2018 @ 09:45:16

Feb 28, 2018 @ 09:53:34

Oh I know! It comes to a standstill here with a few inches!!!!

• weggieboy
        Feb 28, 2018 @ 10:02:30

LOL! I could be very happy living where a few inches stopped me. The biggest problem here is people forget they have to adjust their driving style since the laws of physics don’t go away just because they drive 4WD pickups and AWD SUVs. I alwasy say I’m not afraid of the fellow in front of me because I am a decent snow and ice driver who’ss never had an accident because of stupid driving. It’s the guy speeding toward me from behind who’s going to wipe me out.

Feb 28, 2018 @ 10:03:59

This is often the case… a lot of wallies out there!!!

14. foodzesty
    Feb 28, 2018 @ 09:31:45

A good chance for you to catch up on some resting Ritu 🙂

15. niasunset
    Feb 28, 2018 @ 08:57:56

WOW! Is there school closed because of snow, I heard that in Paris and Roma all closed… The snow is coming soon in here too, tomorrow we are expecting, but who knows, İstanbul is a heat island!!!! because of the buildings, traffic,…. Thank you dear Ritu, have a nice and enjoyable snowy day, Love, nia

16. manyofus1980
    Feb 28, 2018 @ 08:30:17

we’re getting a whole lot of snow tooo! I live on a hill so, not going anywhere, no one can get in or out, I’m only hoping it improves as the morning goes on…

17. Sue Vincent