Three Day Quote Challenge – Day 3

I was nominated by the lovely Sidra of the blog The 7 Of Us, to take part in the Three Day Quote Challenge.

The Rules :

1) Thank the person who nominated you
2) Post a quote for 3 consecutive days ( 1 post each day )
3) Nominate 3 bloggers each day – I’m sorry, I’m a rebel, but I shall leave this open to you all!!!!!

Now, if you’ve been following this blog for a while, you know I have taken part in this one several times as I love a good quote!

Favourite quotes were used up the first couple of times, so I decided to theme each challenge.

This time I am going with Ernest Hemmingway and his words of wisdom.

Image result for writer's quotes ernest hemingway

I fear this is where I was going wrong with my first draft… writing sober… Next time I decide to pen a novel, I shall do it with my bottle of prosecco right next to me, and save the soberness for the editing!

Remember: If you fancy having a go, please do, and link back to this post!

Oh, and while I’m at it, just a quick reminder that the Annual Blogger’s Bash Awards voting closes on Monday, and But I Smile Anyway has been nominated for Best Overall Blogger, if you fancy popping over and voting! You just need to click here.

Apr 28, 2018 @ 21:20:19

I think that is actually a pretty good advice!!

2. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Apr 28, 2018 @ 16:22:30

Apr 28, 2018 @ 15:23:18

I didn’t know this quote at all, Ritu. Very solid advice me thinks.

4. manyofus1980
    Apr 28, 2018 @ 12:25:59

lol! preseco is good when your trying to come up with a masterpiece! 😀

5. pranabaxom
    Apr 28, 2018 @ 05:02:23

What a coincidence. I just got a joke sent by some one in a whatsapp group as follows:

Mom : Alcohol is your enemy.

Jesus : Love thy enemy.

Case closed.

Hemingway must have got this much before others to write those masterpieces.

So have your favorite bottle next to you and start writing.

Apr 28, 2018 @ 04:39:50

The floodgates would definitely open then..lol!

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd