Spidey’s Serene Sunday – Part 55

photoeffect_1422795014176.jpeg

A selection of sayings and quotes to celebrate those amazing women out there,Moyer mothers. We are celebrating Mother’s Day in the UK today!

The older I grow, the more I raise that my mother is the best best friend that I ever had.
A mother us she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
Always love your mother because you will nevertheless get another.
Of all the gifts that life has to offer, a loving mother is the greatest of them all.
Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.
There’s no way to be a perfect mother… But a million ways to be a good one.

Happy Mother’s Day to those that are celebrating!!!!

Happy Sunday Peeps !!

1. CreativeSiba
    May 14, 2017 @ 08:25:54

Describing Mom’s Love ❤️…..
    Next to Impossible….
    Well written I appreciate…

Regards

Mar 06, 2016 @ 18:04:38

Happy Mother’s Day sister 😊😊😊 my mom will be 87 in July and still going strong 😊💛

3. Judy Martin
    Mar 06, 2016 @ 17:56:18

Very true indeed,
    Happy Mother’s Day Sis! 🙂

Mar 06, 2016 @ 11:05:33

Beautiful, Sis! Happy Mother’s Day to you 💖

5. Dorinda Duclos
    Mar 06, 2016 @ 08:13:07

Happy Mother’s Day!!

6. walkerkaty0
    Mar 06, 2016 @ 07:07:48

Happy Mother’s Day!

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.

ShiftnShake

Home-brewed writing & distilled reading

My Dad Is A Goldfish

Caring for a demented dad

The Militant Negro™

Social Justice. Food. The Arts. Thoughts. Ideas. Opinions. Facts. Truth.

Orienthailiving.

Phad Thai to Apple Pie

Love, Laughter & Truth

Judy E Martin

Author, Poet and lover of life