The Light At The End Of The Tunnel!

Yup, that’s me.

Meh!

It’s Friday morning and I am just so glad. I went to bed with a stonker of a headache, and woke with it too… Pill popping time!

The weekend is welcomed with open arms!

There I was looking forward to lie ins and peace… Then it all comes spiralling back to me…

I don’t do lie ins. What are they? It’s been a looooong time since I got one of them!

Friday evening will consist of cleaning the house so my weekend is theoretically free of house work, then making dinner. Then Saturady is a whirlwind morning of waking, getting children up and depositing them at various clubs, then doing the grocery shopping. Then starts the fun of pickups and lunch.

If I’m lucky I can chill in the afternoon, but more often than not there is homework to do too…

Saturday evening.. Well obviously we need tomeat!

Aaah! Sunday arrive soon! A day of rest…

Nope.

Not here!

Lil man has matches every Sunday morning,miso it’s mud scraping off boots time, and getting him ready. He disappears with his daddy, amd lil princess and I are left to finish homework!.

Lunch… Then often I get an hour or so to chill, before getting ready for Monday again…

Weekend?! Sorry, what is one of those?!

1. sheldonk2014
    Mar 14, 2016 @ 22:05:02

Life doesn’t allow for pain
    Pain always comes at a time when it is unexpected
    Hang in there
    Sheldon

2. Annette
    Mar 12, 2016 @ 09:30:59

I raised three sons and I remember those days. Believe me Ritu you will miss them when they have grown and gone. xoxo cherish these days even the ones that run on and on like these! Annette

Mar 12, 2016 @ 09:40:34

Oh I know Annette, but you know what it’s like, when you feel a bit under the weather, everything seems 100 times worse!!!
      Still. We are all here, all happy and ready to fight the craziness of Saturday!!!

3. Ann GrubbsnCritters
    Mar 12, 2016 @ 04:54:25

I hear you. What weekend?! Hope u manage a little nap in between though, Ritu. Have a good weekend. 😊

Mar 12, 2016 @ 09:30:29

Thank you!
      Yesterday daytime saw my headache disappear, but my son got one real bad at school. So Hubby Dearest had to come collect him and take him home… He slept for 4 hours, bless him.
      I got home relatively early and after the cleaning, and dinner, I snoozed on the sofa!
      Been awake since 6:30am… But still in me pjs!
      Lil .man us t doing football today, but still need to drop lil Princess off, and get food for the house… The cupboards are bare!!!!
      But I will make time for me too!!!!!!

4. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Mar 11, 2016 @ 21:08:54

That’s so frustrating! I hope you’re able to have a little time for yourself this weekend. Take care, and I hope you feel better! πŸ™‚ xo

5. The V Pub
    Mar 11, 2016 @ 18:40:08

I hope that you’re feeling better, Ritu!

Mar 11, 2016 @ 16:01:04

Wow Sis!!! You’re non-stop in motion!!! You’ll have to learn the art of cat napping like Mr. Sonu 😊

7. Persia Karema
    Mar 11, 2016 @ 15:42:04

I have a headache just reading what you have to do! I really do hope you find some time for yourself. Love and hugs my lovely. x

8. Rajiv
    Mar 11, 2016 @ 13:23:32

The Brits invented the weekend

9. Bee Halton
    Mar 11, 2016 @ 12:45:30

10. Aayusi
    Mar 11, 2016 @ 10:16:28

Aww masi hope this gets better! That gives me an insight on what mum feels every weekend !! I’d try to be a little bit of a grown up n act my age n give her a break she deserves ! (Hopefully)

11. Marje @ Kyrosmagica
    Mar 11, 2016 @ 09:32:29

Ha Ha! That’s a mum’s life. The funny thing is when they get older and they go out with their friends without you – and you forget to arrange to do something yourself – you end up missing them! Life has a funny way of scolding you! I’ve no experience of football matches, and dirty kit as I haven’t got any boys but can’t say I mind!! Going out for coffee and cake is far more fun, once you get beyond the teenage angst stage. Hope you have a little chill time this weekend, sounds like you need it, Ritu… πŸ™‚

Mar 11, 2016 @ 09:10:44

And you wonder why you are having a headache… πŸ˜ƒ! But I hear you, although it calmed a lot down since the kids are that much older already. Time is working for you, sis! But honestly…. I refuse lie ins… I would be sorry about the wasted time… haha! Hope you are better soon, dear sis! Big healing sister hugs 😘😘