The Reception and Other News!

It was the final part of the wedding yesterday. A reception in a beautiful Manor House Venue in Hampshire. We got there, almost, before the Sat Nav decided we had arrived, yet we were in the middle of a construction site!

A few moments of panic, then we found it, tucked away!

We were lucky, it a glorious day!

Being as it was a fusion wedding, Indian to English, the entertainment was mixed and there was this great moving band serenading groups of people as they mingled, and nibbled on canapes! That’s the Bride’s Sister In Law, having a boogie!

The happy couple. Don’t they look gorgeous!

Lil Princess loved it, running around the manicured lawns, then posing for photos! Oh, then the spinning round on the dancefloor until you got dizzy bit! And there was a liquid nitrogen ice cream stall, where you could order your ice cream and it was made and frozen in front of you! Cool!!!!

There were also the obligatory peacocks roaming around the stately home grounds, and we happened upon this albino peacock!

And here is me, in my blue garb, ready for the party!

Oh and in other news, A very proudΒ mummy here!

Hubby Dearest and Lil Man didn’t go as it was the football season’s last match and the end of season team presentation.

Well, what a way to finish it! He scored a goal, and came home with 2 trophies! The one that all players get for completing, and a special one for commitment to the team!

We were late coming home, so once I had scraped Lil Princess off her car seat, changed her and got her to bed, he was fast asleep. I’m off to hug and congratulate him now!

Have a wonderful Monday Peeps!

1. joey
    May 21, 2016 @ 11:58:08

Yes, gorgeous bride and groom. I love her dress and her flowers and his suit. Very nice. You looked smashing as well! Great color on you! πŸ™‚

2. New Journey
    May 19, 2016 @ 04:45:17

What a beautiful wedding and you looked stunning!!!

May 17, 2016 @ 22:05:52

This seemed like such a beautiful wedding, and again you looked stunning in your outfit. I am so pleased for Lil Man. This is just what he needed to show him that he is a worthy and valued person πŸ™‚

4. elementhealing
    May 17, 2016 @ 03:55:18

Sounds like it was a wonderful day all around. Congratuations to the couple, To your son and you looked fantastic in the blue dress.

5. Miriam
    May 17, 2016 @ 01:00:16

What a gorgeous a wedding. Thanks for sharing.

6. leswartz
    May 16, 2016 @ 21:25:57

You look beautiful in blue, I have been wanting to try liquid nitrogen ice cream… how was it?

7. niasunset
    May 16, 2016 @ 16:00:47

You are beautiful in blue dress… Congratulations to the couple. Seems that you had an amazing and unforgettable day. Thank you dear Ritu, Love, nia

8. Becky Ellis
    May 16, 2016 @ 15:36:38

Beautiful blue dress!

May 16, 2016 @ 15:24:19

Wonderful photos Sister! Awesome job Lil Man! So peacocks roaming around are common there, fascinating! πŸ˜€

10. ladieswholunchreviews
    May 16, 2016 @ 14:59:41

Gorgeous pictures, sounds like it was beautiful. You look fabulous in blue! And how great that your son had a wonderful day, too!

11. Laura
    May 16, 2016 @ 13:26:52

You look stunning! So glad it was a beautiful day for such a special occasion.

12. Lisa A.
    May 16, 2016 @ 13:24:15

I used to go to this Indian restaurant in college and it was great! The owner and a couple of the cooks were from India. I wrote a review about it for a newspaper. I knew the food and ingredients were pretty authentic. My favorite was the Naan, curry and mango kulfi. I’m sure they have lots of entrees at a wedding! I would love to attend an Indian wedding someday. It sounds really exciting!

13. Jim
    May 16, 2016 @ 11:58:52

oo la la at you in that blue dress.

14. vanbytheriver
    May 16, 2016 @ 11:46:50

Beautiful couple…and that blue dress ! ☺

15. TanGental
    May 16, 2016 @ 11:33:48

looks like party time all round. Top spot for the footie though (just saying!).

16. pensitivity101
    May 16, 2016 @ 08:59:16

Beautiful bride and setting!

May 16, 2016 @ 08:12:26

Wow, what a wonderful weekend that was for you and your whole family! That looks like such a gorgeous place for a wedding (the bride is beautiful). It must have been really special to experience such a mixed wedding. It is amazing what an effort they have made for this which is jus wonderful and must have made it all even more special! So happy, you and Lil Princess had such a lovely day together! And now my biggest congratulations to Lil Man! I am happy for him most of all because of the struggles he went through the past days and weeks. It is wonderful that he could celebrate such a success!!! Have a great Monday, Sis! Here is a holiday today, Are you off too?

18. Lisa A.
    May 16, 2016 @ 07:22:27

Great photos, Ritu! I love the bride’s and your dress! Congratulations to your son! That’s awesome for him!