Am I Mad?

Quite possibly!

Today I embark on my second school class trip as a teacher.

Same trip, twelve months between, totally different set of kids and parents… This is going to be fun!

We’re off on a train job prey with just under 40 little ones, parents and siblings to the seaside for the day!

I was suffering last night with a huge migraine, worried whether I’d be ok for today. But I’m ok this morning! Bright n breezy, but with a sore throat… Great!

In other news, Lil Man is away for his first ever residential trip with school. Huge fun for him, scary for me! My baby is away!!!!! And to top it off, he’s away for his birthday too!!!’ Oh this is sooooo hard!!!!! Still, I wish he has fun. It’s a big week for him, first time away from home, turning 11 then a full trial day in his new school, followed by another cricket match, and ending on Sunday with hugs team playing in a Cup Final match!

Lil Princess has enjoyed her first night sans frere! But I’m sure she’ll miss him soon!

And me? I get to spend time with my fur baby, snuggled up on me, as he’s missing his big brother too! I’ve had snuggles and a tummy massage thanks to Sonu Singh!!!

Ok, well, I’ll be back to let you know how my trip went this evening!!!

Have a great day Peeps!

1. susieshy45
    Jun 30, 2016 @ 10:04:20

Ritu,
    What do you do with Sonu Singh when you travel as you do often ?
    Susie

2. R. Todd
    Jun 28, 2016 @ 20:58:05

I read the title and instantly said, “Yes.” Mainly because anyone who asks a question like is begging for a yes, and who am I to disappoint. After reading why you asked the question, the answer is now a resounding…”Oh, yes… so much yes!” That’s a lot of people… hope you have fun. 😀

3. TanGental
    Jun 28, 2016 @ 17:20:42

I stood on the platform at London Bridge last week as two school parties crossed, one getting off, one on. I was such they’d end up with the same number as they started only different children. Not sure anyone would really notice. Rather you than me.

4. afternoonofsundries
    Jun 28, 2016 @ 15:49:13

Good luck on the trip! School trips make me queasy too!

5. Ruth2Day
    Jun 28, 2016 @ 15:06:02

hope it went well

Jun 28, 2016 @ 13:35:05

I hope the field trip turns out great and Lil Man is getting a little bigger this week.

7. Charles Yallowitz
    Jun 28, 2016 @ 11:40:31

Sounds exciting, especially the train ride. Enjoy the school trip.

8. Jim
    Jun 28, 2016 @ 10:32:37

a trip to the seaside sounds wonderful. take lotsa pics.

Jun 28, 2016 @ 08:56:27

Hope all goes well Ritu I look forward to your report on the day this evening! 😃😂😉

10. Al Lane
    Jun 28, 2016 @ 07:34:11

Busy household! Hope Lil Man enjoys the trip, and whatever post-birthday birthday plans you have 🙂

Jun 28, 2016 @ 07:17:11

Wow, what a week, sis! You all enjoy what it has in it for each one. Good luck and lots of fun on the school class trip and ……..Lil Man will be back soon 😉 😘