Ritu’s Healthy Living – Week 11 #icandothis

healthy-living

It’s not been that much of an inventive week this week. I have tried to cook sensibly, and if I had treats, tried to be good… I have been ailing for this cold that finally hit today, so I have eaten convenience foods, and strayed a little more than the last few weeks too…

And the loss this week?

1.5lb!

2016-10-21_06-58-36

That is 12lb in total since starting Slimming World, and 17lbs in total over the 11 weeks!

My target is 10 stone, realistically, but I would love to get to 9 1/2 stone and be able to maintain it. So, as of today, I am at 10 stone 1lb. that is 1 lb off my realistic target, and 8lbs away from the dream goal!

I’m getting there Peeps! Thanks for the encouragement!

1. Judy Martin
    Oct 22, 2016 @ 18:16:57

Well done to you Sis, Your hard work is paying off and I am so pleased for you. πŸ™‚

Oct 22, 2016 @ 17:28:37

Oh, Sis! It is almost dinner time and this post is making me really hungry… lol! Sis, when do we see a photo of you again? This is a lot of weight you lost in this short period!! Congrats!

3. Hugh's Views and News
    Oct 22, 2016 @ 15:40:23

See, you’re still managing to do so well despite being hit by a bad cold. You’re an inspiration for many others, Ritu. Keep on going.

4. pranabaxom
    Oct 22, 2016 @ 00:45:34

My healthy living ( just drinking water😩) will be over in two days as my wife returns from her trip after a month. Midriff expansion did not stop though, unfortunately.

5. ellenbest24
    Oct 22, 2016 @ 00:32:57

I bow before you as I lodged a 2lb loss this week. You are ahead of me as i dream for 8 stone 3lb but wobble ( literally) at 10 .6. Loss is loss and It may take longer than I hoped but I will do it. Ritu the the commited slim fit woman, Well done you will get where you need to be. πŸ˜‡ I for one have faith.

Oct 22, 2016 @ 08:46:11

Thank you so much Ellen! Some weeks we plateau… Some weeks we will gain… But it’s part of the journey. We will get to our goals.. No matter how long it takes! You’ll get there too!!! 😊

Oct 22, 2016 @ 00:15:08

So well done!!! .πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸŽ†πŸŽ‡βœ¨πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‹πŸŽ€πŸŽ

7. Jim
    Oct 21, 2016 @ 23:52:18

wowsers! good job on getting even slinkier.

8. pensitivity101
    Oct 21, 2016 @ 22:39:26

This is great news Ritu! Well done!

9. AmyRose🌹
    Oct 21, 2016 @ 22:37:07

New update on George. Please go to his site for more information. Thank you.

10. Ruth