Spidey’s Serene Sunday – Part 100 – A Centenary Of Sorts!

img_00411.jpg

“I CAN is 100 times more important than IQ.” – Unknown

Seeing as it’s Spidey’s 100th appearance on the blog, he tried to find something 100 based.

And the above quote is perfect, as it really ties on with my post from Friday about growth mindset. (If you didn’t get a chance to read it, please click here.)

Positive thinking achieves so much more than we realise. You don’t have to be traditionally ‘clever’ to reach heights of success.

If we put our minds to it we can achieve anything.

Believe in yourself, and surround yourself with people who believe in you too!

Happy Sunday Peeps!!!

Jan 15, 2017 @ 19:09:21

Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us Spidey, This post is definitely close to my heart!

Jan 15, 2017 @ 17:50:15

Happy 100th Spidey!! A positive, focused mind is unstoppable!!

3. Chris White
    Jan 15, 2017 @ 14:59:51

Morning Spidey & Ritu. Post 100 on your very own web. Well done. 😀🍻

Jan 15, 2017 @ 12:36:38

Congrats to Spidey on his anniversary!

Jan 15, 2017 @ 12:31:58

Jan 15, 2017 @ 07:35:26

I need you to come and tell my son that he can swallow medication as pills … What a tussle everyday and of course he can. Can’t isn’t a word.

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd