Ritu’s Healthy Eating – Week 35 #icandothis

Let me start by saying “Oops!”

No maintaining here this week I’m afraid! Too much fun, and eating plenty meant a gain of 1.5lbs but as I am still way below my 9 and a half stone limit, I think that’s ok!

I have enjoyed much food with my parents, eating naughtily as well as healthy!

As you an see, a mix of naughtiness, and good stuff!

Because of the holidays we are eating more relaxed, and I am quite happy with that. I am encouraging the kids to walk more, so hopefully that will be a good thing this week!

No recipe this week, purely because I haven’t the time!

Enjoy your Healthy Eating this next week Peeps!

1. Charlene Bullard - FaithtoRaiseNate.com
    Apr 12, 2017 @ 09:31:57

I love boiled eggs on toast! Great pics! And ideas!

Apr 08, 2017 @ 17:04:32

Well I think you have still done well. The holidays are always harder anyway, You are still well withing your limits, and are doing brillinatly Sis xx

Apr 07, 2017 @ 18:55:47

You have done so well!! Mind you I am so hungry having read this I am starving 💜💝💗

Apr 07, 2017 @ 15:56:13

Can’t resist those delicious home cook meals and some naughty foods.

5. Lisa A.
    Apr 07, 2017 @ 14:14:15

Looks good, Ritu. I’m trying to get my a$$ on a diet still. Lol. I have good and bad weeks. The Dutch pancakes look interesting.

6. Rae Longest
    Apr 07, 2017 @ 13:44:27

It is early in the morning and I have just finished a fried-egg tortilla roll-up for breakfast. Your pictures make me think, “I could’ve had a …” Ha!

7. susieshy45
    Apr 07, 2017 @ 12:35:02

Ritu,
    You are great.
    I wonder how you create those lovely”memes” of Ritu – they are so suitable.
    Susie

8. alexankarr1
    Apr 07, 2017 @ 11:08:41

Are those little pancakes in the second row of pics? They, and the cheesecake, look yummy. wistful

9. Coach Hami
    Apr 07, 2017 @ 11:05:31

Gosh are those pictures all from the same weekend?

10. thetravellingbat
    Apr 07, 2017 @ 10:03:59

Personally I like the “too much of a good thing” rule, meaning you can have too much ‘good’ food so you need to splurge on the naughty food once in a while 😉

Well done for staying below your limit and not coming down on yourself for indulging!

Apr 07, 2017 @ 11:42:35

Thanks!!! I agree totally! Now I hit my target I know I can relax… and when you’re at your parents… and your mum is a great cook… you can’t help but indulge… just a little at least!!!!