Ritu’s Healthy Eating – Week 38 – #icandothis

wp-1492120543707.It’s been a stressful week, with me being tense with this dang lesson observation!

Sleeping erratically and eating healthy during the day, and snacking at night take their toll!

Weigh in today… Ok, another half a pound on, but I am still below my ceiling weight so I am not worried!

And I have eaten a mix of Slimming World meals and the same as the family meals, because when your son starts Food Technology, you can’t say “Ooh that looks lovely son, I just can’t eat it!”

I really must get some exercise worked in to my routine. It has taken a total back step in my life recently!

I’ll leave a tip for today…

Whenever you’re ‘hungry’ go drink a glass of water. It is common for us to misunderstand thirst for hunger, and snack instead of drinking, thereby overeating! If you are not keen on water, infuse fruit in it, using one of these great infuser bottles that are available now! Or maybe drink a cup of fruit or herbal tea. It all counts towards your recommended 2-3 litres a day!

1. Rae Longest
    May 02, 2017 @ 13:04:34

The tipis especially good, and I know from experience it works! The photos of your food make the meals look delicious, but where is your Texas BBQ? LOL

2. shanjeniah
    May 01, 2017 @ 05:31:49

I have to say, your meals look lovely to me! I’ve missed you this last month, and you welcomed me back with a feast!

Now I’ll invite you to come for a walk with me! =D

(Also, there will be more TnT drabbles this month – since I know you enjoy those, I thought I’d give you the heads-up!)..

Apr 29, 2017 @ 19:39:28

You are still doing well Sis. A great tip too.. I am tempted to get one of those infuser (is that the right word) drinks bottles!

4. parentingpuzzles
    Apr 29, 2017 @ 17:04:29

Healthy eating is a life long journey. Stay motivated πŸ™‚

Apr 28, 2017 @ 14:39:38

You’ll be back on track soon Sister!! I know you can’t say no to Lil Man’s appetizing creations!!

6. keen peach
    Apr 28, 2017 @ 10:28:52

We all go through plateaus! You are doing great especially despite going through this stress! I have been trying to get over here and comment because I have seen your posts about being so stressed and I am just now getting over here ☹️. Great job staying in the game! Keep up the great work my friend and when things calm down this whole healthy lifestyle thing will be that much more of a breeze ❀️

7. tsepotheview
    Apr 28, 2017 @ 10:10:03

Eating healthy its hard more especially if you’re not financially stable but people needs to understand the danger they are imposing if continue eating unhealthy.

Apr 28, 2017 @ 10:05:52

Well done Sis keep up the healthy attitude and it will pay off!πŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ’

Apr 28, 2017 @ 07:21:17

Oh my, of course you cannot deny a meal cooked by a kid which is so proud of it too! But still you are going good although it was a challenging week for you!

10. ladyleemanila
    Apr 28, 2017 @ 07:03:37

keep it up, Ritu πŸ™‚

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.

ShiftnShake

Home-brewed writing & distilled reading

My Dad Is A Goldfish

Caring for a demented dad

The Militant Negroβ„’

Social Justice. Food. The Arts. Thoughts. Ideas. Opinions. Facts. Truth.

Orienthailiving.

Phad Thai to Apple Pie

Love, Laughter & Truth

Judy E Martin

Author, Poet and lover of life