TFI Friday!

Oh yes! Hello Friday!

25 Funny Friday Memes #Friday #Memes

What with the thoughts that I would be at parents evening, then not, and general work at school dealing with my own home and family life, and then a looooong governors meeting last night, it’s been pretty mad, as usual!

But this term, so far, I haven’t come home exhausted.

Last term, I’ll be honest, I had the thought flitting in my mind about asking Hubby Dearest if he thought he’d be okay supporting us, as I was ready to hand in my notice.

Seriously.

I was that close to jacking in my dream job!

But it ended up being exhaustion and a particularly long settling in period for our children that had almost broken me.

Two weeks in, I am happily tired, and still full of the teacher-y beans that I should contain (I think!)

I’m looking forward to Friday evening, as always, but not dreading Monday, thank goodness!

Have a fantastic Friday Peeps!

1. thereluctantpoet
    Nov 12, 2017 @ 15:25:12

Way to hang in there! How does that cliche go – “This too shall pass!”

Nov 10, 2017 @ 19:50:34

Hey, I hear you! We want it but it challenges us to the limit. But only until we are over the first hurdles and then we look back and see the mountain we left behind. Awesome!

Nov 10, 2017 @ 19:48:46

Have a fabulous weekend Sis. Glad you have got your bounce back! 🙂

4. Jennie
    Nov 10, 2017 @ 19:32:56

I know how the days of teaching have big ups and downs. When exhaustion creeps in – on a bad day – that’s the bottom. So glad things are better, Ritu. Happy weekend ! 🙂

Nov 10, 2017 @ 15:20:43

Happy Friday Sister!! Don’t hand over your dream job, we go through those rough times and get to a time of peace. I’m glad this term has been better! 🤗

6. Jim
    Nov 10, 2017 @ 14:38:18

Happy Friday sweetie!

7. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Nov 10, 2017 @ 10:53:24

8. Esther
    Nov 10, 2017 @ 09:23:13

Have a fantastic Friday as well Ritu 😃

9. mihrank
    Nov 10, 2017 @ 07:47:33

Ritu – I wish your weekend will shine, smile and much more joy!!

10. Corina
    Nov 10, 2017 @ 07:42:57

Glad it is getting better. No job is a dream when you are exhausted and stressed!