#JusJoJan – January 29th, 2018 – Fantastic

Day twenty-nine of #JusJoJan!

I’m going to try to write on each of the prompts!

Today the prompt is:

Your prompt for January 29th 2018, brought to you by author,  Jill (J-Dubs), is “Fantastic” Use it any way you’d like in your post. And make sure you visit Leta at her blog, “J-Dubs Grin and Bear It” to read her post and say hi! Here’s her link: https://jilywily.wordpress.com/

It’s been a while since I can say, hand on heart, that I have woken up in the morning feeling fantastic.

Maybe it’s the weather, or the dark mornings, that make me feel more lethargic.

It could be the craziness at work, the being split in two with my two class teacher hats on.

Or is just a general bleurgh at life at the moment?

Possibly, I am suffering from SAD – Seasonal Affected Disorder – but I don’t think so. It’s never really affected me before.

But I know I definitely don’t feel fantastic.

Here’s hoping the fantastic kicks in in February!

See you tomorrow!

If you want to find a full list of rules and the daily prompts visit here.

The last attempt to connect to our servers failed. Please check your internet connection.

1. joey
    Jan 30, 2018 @ 01:11:25

Ugh. I know it well. Wishing you brighter days.

Jan 29, 2018 @ 20:12:40

Oh, poor, sis! When even not fantastic, I hope you are feeling at least much better soon. 💖

3. J-Dub
    Jan 29, 2018 @ 17:34:49

Cheers to a fantastic February for all of us 🙂

4. scr4pl80
    Jan 29, 2018 @ 17:29:42

You are not alone. Hoping February comes with an uplift.

5. Perditas Pursuits
    Jan 29, 2018 @ 15:44:05

Hope you recover from the January blues soon!

Jan 29, 2018 @ 14:25:44

Hopefully fantastic vibes come soon for you Sister!! I think it’s the winter blahs in effect!

Jan 29, 2018 @ 12:04:09

I totally get what you are saying sending you Sunshine 🌝🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌝🌝🌞🌞🌞☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

8. thebeasley
    Jan 29, 2018 @ 11:20:36

100% relate to this post! I’ve been feeling so blaaahhhh this month. I am completely blaming it on the weather though. It’s just so bloody miserable. Could do with a bit of vitamin D, I feel.

9. NJ
    Jan 29, 2018 @ 10:54:27

Hope feb is much better for you 🙂