Spidey’s Serene Sunday – Part 184 – The End… or is it?

img_00411

“All good things must come to an end.”

Geoffrey Chaucer

Thanks, Spidey.

Indeed, things are wrapping up for us here now.

I go back to school in teacher mode on Thursday. Where did the holidays go?!

An emergency 10 days in Birmingham with Pops, which was a blessing too, as we had even more bonding time, 2 weeks of keeping the kids occupied, buying school uniforms and discovering the joys of the Wish shopping app (It’s great! Have you tried it?), and then a week away with my family.

And now it’s the last weekend, a long one, as it’s a bank holiday too, (got to name the uniforms!) then two days of tying up loose ends and then back to the grindstone.

But I’m happy.

Because though the holiday will be coming to an end, there will be the challenges of a new academic year, in a newly academised school, new young children and minds to fill with the wonders of the world of learning!

And Lil Man starts his journey to GCSE, whilst Lil Princess will be in her last year of primary too.

It’s a big year, bring it on!

Tell me, what new beginnings are you looking forward to? 😘

Have a peaceful Sunday Peeps ❤ And enjoy your week!

1. rachaelstray
    Aug 30, 2018 @ 10:36:20

A very big year. What is the Wish App?

Rachael | https://rachaelstray.com/

2. You Can Always Start Now
    Aug 27, 2018 @ 15:59:34

I have always felt September more like the first of the year than January. When little new beginnings like school. Fall for me is more energy, focus, classes, theatre all starting for the season.

Aug 27, 2018 @ 05:38:57

It has been an eventful holiday for you, Ritu. The good and the bad.

4. Lisa A.
    Aug 26, 2018 @ 18:48:42

Good luck Ritu! The Wish app is awesome! I’ve gotten so many good things for cheap there! I sold some of it for more. Lol.

5. Invisibly Me
    Aug 26, 2018 @ 17:29:52

I’m glad you had some much-needed family and bonding time. Hopefully you’re able to pack in a little recuperation time before Tuesday (where’s the year disappearing to, let alone the month of August?!) I found it quite motivational the way you spoke about new challenges, I’ll have to give this some thought myself to see if I can get a little more focus and direction for the upcoming new month. Have a good rest of your bank holiday 🙂
    Caz xx

Aug 26, 2018 @ 16:51:47

Summer breaks flies by here after July 4th and before you know it the kids are headed back. Glad you had a good break Sister!

Aug 26, 2018 @ 10:55:10

Good luck for the new academic year Sis 💜💜💜

Aug 26, 2018 @ 09:05:31

Yes, time flies! I only had one single week, guess how quick that one passed… lol!

9. April Munday
    Aug 26, 2018 @ 07:20:02

No big changes for me, just life continuing with more writing and reading.

10. pranabaxom
    Aug 26, 2018 @ 05:37:04

Over already.
    Nothing new yet for me. Short India trip in month and ten days.
    Had a walking tour(solo) of downtown San Jose on Thursday and took tons of photograph.
    And oh yes, made fish biriyani for dinner today😂