Spidey’s Serene Sunday – Part 75

image

“There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm.” – Willa Cather

I think this is a particularly apt quote for me today, thanks Spidey!

My life during the academic year is definitely a bit of a storm! And during that storm, I learn a huge amount! Under pressure to perform, you learn all sorts of things to help you keep going, especially towards the end of the academic year, and it is important to appreciate the experience of colleagues you work with too. They have weathered these storms many years in a row, and have some amazing coping techniques!

Equally, in the calm of the holidays, there are so many other things out there, open to being  learnt. You can learn so much about yourself, at a time when you can finally think of yourself somewhat.

That is what I am planning to do, over the next 6 weeks. Find myself, write more, and give my time to my family! In the process, I am sure I will learn lots about myself too!

Have a wonderful Sunday Peeps! I will be chilling, and packing, ready to go to my parents for a few days!

1. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Jul 24, 2016 @ 19:49:59

Great quote and post, Ritu! Enjoy your time! 😊💛

2. Trackback: MAKEITULTRA BLOGGER AWARD | Erika Kind
    Jul 24, 2016 @ 11:45:32

Exactly and we always get what we learn best from! Have a lovely Sunday….. for the next 6 weeks 😉

4. Judy Martin
    Jul 24, 2016 @ 11:24:21

Wise Spidey indeed. I hope you get chance to do everything you want to this holiday Sis. You need some ‘me’ time!!!

5. Miriam
    Jul 24, 2016 @ 11:11:50

Sounds lovely. Enjoy.

6. Chris White
    Jul 24, 2016 @ 09:38:54

Are you taking Spidey with you ?

Jul 24, 2016 @ 06:15:08