No Mummy, They’re My Flowers!

On Sunday, Hubby Dearest took Lil Man for a haircut, and came back with these…

20170108_164547

Not sure what I did to deserve them, and I’m pretty sure he wasn’t covering up anything, just being discreetly romantic!

But no sooner were they in a vase, the feline flower fiend was onto them!

20170108_165322

He does love a pretty bunch of flowers, does my WSonu Singh!

Been chewing away at the netting, and petals too! Thinks it’s his God given right!

1. mycraftylittlestitches
    Jan 17, 2017 @ 19:31:02

My cat Radagast is obsessed with flowers. Those are beautiful ones as well, lucky you! πŸ˜€

Jan 14, 2017 @ 13:39:38

Those are gorgeous flowers Ritu, no wonder pretty kitty wants to admire them too πŸ™‚

Jan 14, 2017 @ 12:56:27

Beautiful flowers and such a loving and thoughtful gesture…. even Sonu Singh was happy!

4. Mann
    Jan 14, 2017 @ 05:08:15

Lovely gesture on hubby’s part. πŸ™‚

Jan 13, 2017 @ 22:54:18

That’s puudykats for you !

6. Dan Antion
    Jan 13, 2017 @ 21:57:27

One of our cats used to pop the blossoms off of the Babies Breath that was in most flowers I brought home got my wife.

7. Sue Vincent
    Jan 13, 2017 @ 21:05:01

How gorgeous πŸ™‚

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd