Ritu’s Healthy Eating – Week 23 – #icandothis

wp-1477781949515.png

Another week, another load of lovely meals!

And one morning I made quark pancakes, with bacon and Agave Nectar for breakfast! Yum!

Today, as I weighed in, in the morning, I had a rather heavy lunch of Samosas followed by Indian sweets called Besan, courtesy of some parents at Nursery!

The samosas were from a mum who’s daughter had a birthday. They usually bring sweets in for the other kids, and she brought in homemade, still warm, samosas for the teachers! And another little boy’s mum, just had a baby girl, so the dad brought in the sweets!

img_20170113_121613_138.jpg

Lunch!

I did add fruit as a starter so it wasn’t all naughty!

And today’s result?

Another 1lb down!

But the best thing? Another certificate from Slimming World!

I have lost over 1.5 stone with them so far, and 26.5 lb since the start of my journey in the summer, so I have 1.5lb left until I hit my 2 stone target!!!

I did mention that I wanted to try and start some sort of exercise too, so I could tone up the little apron of skin that is currently being very well hidden around my belly… so next week, on Wednesdays, while to kids are having their dhol lesson, I will be trying out the ladies Bhangra class! It is a beginners one, and yes, I already know how to dance the Bhangra,  but I figured it would be a bit of fun!

So, next week, I will have that to report back on too!!!!!

Unitl then my dear Peeps! Have a great weekend!!!!

(Off to eat Pizza … oops!!!)

1. fat2thyn
    Apr 11, 2017 @ 16:46:05

I had Gastric Bypass surgery

2. fat2thyn
    Apr 11, 2017 @ 16:35:31

I can only have 2oz

Jan 14, 2017 @ 13:38:04

Well done again to you. I’m so impressed with how you have steadfastly lost the weight, and your meals look delicious!
    It sounds like that Bhangra class is going to be great fun too! 🙂

Jan 14, 2017 @ 12:57:56

Wow, Sis! Really, great achievement! Almost there and perhaps next week you already reached your target. Fantastic!!!

Jan 14, 2017 @ 03:42:34

👍👍👍

6. Ruth
    Jan 13, 2017 @ 21:57:17

Bhangra class sounds FUN! 🙂

7. Sue Vincent
    Jan 13, 2017 @ 21:03:20

hat’s a fabulous achievement Ritu 🙂

8. TanGental
    Jan 13, 2017 @ 21:01:13

Good for you Ritu. That’s tremendous. You’ll barely be recognisable this June.

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd