Ritu’s Healthy Eating – Week 42 #icandothis

Another week, another load of lovely food, and a good few naughty treats too!

The weekly weigh-in showed… Oops! A gain of 1.5lb! But no worries, I am still under my self imposed target of 9 and a half stone!

And I am happy to say that, though my shoulder is hurting after it, I managed to get back to my bhangra class for the first time since my accident!!! I hope that a few weeks of dancing will helpΒ kick-start the next phase of my health kick, to include a little more exercise!

Until next week Peeps!

1. Rae Longest
    Jun 01, 2017 @ 09:15:49

I simply love to look at the pics of your food. It makes my mouth water every time!

2. Leanne
    May 30, 2017 @ 04:44:08

Chicken and fries, and noodles look really yummy!

May 27, 2017 @ 16:27:05

You’ll soon dance off that 1.5lb Sis, it is only a blip πŸ™‚

May 26, 2017 @ 20:08:49

Your menu looks very nice, Ritu. Not at all like diet food.

5. Gordomac
    May 26, 2017 @ 17:56:50

wow!!! food…

May 26, 2017 @ 13:36:57

Keep on dancing Sister!! πŸ’ƒ

May 26, 2017 @ 09:56:29

Well done Sis keep it up πŸ€—πŸ’πŸ’–

May 26, 2017 @ 07:14:36

At least you enjoyed and you are still good πŸ‘

Orienthailiving.

Phad Thai to Apple Pie

So Many Mistakes

a guide to bad dating

From Michigan to Germany

A family from Michigan living abroad in Germany.

Rachael's thoughts...

On tips and tools for working in PR, living in the North East and much more.

The Inspirational Warrior

Blogging about little things we can do to Improve our Mental Health and our Financial Health

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.