Ritu’s Healthy Eating – Week 42 #icandothis

Another week, another load of lovely food, and a good few naughty treats too!

The weekly weigh-in showed… Oops! A gain of 1.5lb! But no worries, I am still under my self imposed target of 9 and a half stone!

And I am happy to say that, though my shoulder is hurting after it, I managed to get back to my bhangra class for the first time since my accident!!! I hope that a few weeks of dancing will helpΒ kick-start the next phase of my health kick, to include a little more exercise!

Until next week Peeps!

1. Rae Longest
    Jun 01, 2017 @ 09:15:49

I simply love to look at the pics of your food. It makes my mouth water every time!

2. Leanne
    May 30, 2017 @ 04:44:08

Chicken and fries, and noodles look really yummy!

May 27, 2017 @ 16:27:05

You’ll soon dance off that 1.5lb Sis, it is only a blip πŸ™‚

May 26, 2017 @ 20:08:49

Your menu looks very nice, Ritu. Not at all like diet food.

5. Gordomac
    May 26, 2017 @ 17:56:50

wow!!! food…

May 26, 2017 @ 13:36:57

Keep on dancing Sister!! πŸ’ƒ

May 26, 2017 @ 09:56:29

Well done Sis keep it up πŸ€—πŸ’πŸ’–

May 26, 2017 @ 07:14:36

At least you enjoyed and you are still good πŸ‘