Ritu’s Healthy Eating – Week 48 – #icandothis

Another week of good eating, but also filled with cake and indulgences!

It was Lil Man’s Birthday so how could I not make and eat cake, and refuse him the foods of his choice?!

Breakfasts

Lunches

Dinners

Cake and Mango Lassi

But the biggie… the weigh in…

I’m  a little disappointed in myself… but I knew it was coming, however, since I weigh in during the week too to see how I am going, I know it is not as bad as it could be…

A 1.5lb gain.

Aw man!

Still, I can only try my hardest to lose it an a little bit more again.I am so tired from work at the moment. The end of the academic year is a killer. It is so easy to reach for comfort snacks to fuel the last few weeks, and I know I have been doing that.

This year I have also been falling asleep much earlier each night, and I am not fighting that at all. If my body says sleep, I am listening, not even finishing the chapter I am reading.. and that’s saying something!

Sheesh! I must be growing up! Actually listening to my body instead of forcing myself to do things because I feel I need to do them!

Right, I am off to try and be a better eater this week… (she says, knowing pizza is on the cards tomorrow night… Eek!)

Hope you had a healthier week than me Peeps! And here’s to a loss next week!!!!

1. fattymccupcakes
    Jul 11, 2017 @ 00:10:21

Your healthy eating posts always make me so hungry! Do you weigh in every week?

Jul 09, 2017 @ 18:30:22

I have had a bit of a bad eating week again Sis, well certainly towards the weekend! It is a pretty tough time for you at work right now, don’t beat yourself up over a small weight gain, you can lose it again Sis! 🙂 xx

3. New Journey
    Jul 08, 2017 @ 22:07:37

that’s all part of it, isn’t it….you do so well…its okay to enjoy and indulge a little then get right back at it….plus just being a female you have to take into consideration, water weight, hot weather water retention….and just being moody can make me gain weight…LOL don’t beat yourself…your doing a great job!!!

4. Transit Address
    Jul 08, 2017 @ 07:28:22

Aloo paratha’s are my life.
    Couldn’t deny them at any condition,whether hungry or not

5. Louise
    Jul 08, 2017 @ 04:46:32

Your food looks very healthy – and you seem quite organized about all this – so keep with it and – pizza notwithstanding – maybe next week will yield better results. Good luck!

Jul 07, 2017 @ 19:51:37

I think you are much better at organising meals than I am Ritu. I forgot to eat breakfast twice this week and then wondered why I was so hungry at lunch time. I also missed lunch on Wednesday. Eeek!

Jul 07, 2017 @ 14:27:53

You’ll get back on track Sister!!

8. Book Club Mom
    Jul 07, 2017 @ 13:38:37

Hello! All that food looks delicious and nourishing so don’t feel bad about the gain. Wish I could serve up some of that at my house – you’ve given me some ideas! Happy Friday!

9. Cheila
    Jul 07, 2017 @ 13:04:46

It’s not bad to treat yourself once in a while. 1.5 is nothing, you’ll lose it before you know. Do you work out?

10. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Jul 07, 2017 @ 09:24:14

11. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Jul 07, 2017 @ 09:22:12

Wow! Looks really wonderful and delicious! 😉

12. preetg1
    Jul 07, 2017 @ 08:25:17

Yum! Looks delicious!

Jul 07, 2017 @ 07:58:21

You are doing really well Sis, just keep your goal in mind, You Can Do This! 💜

Jul 07, 2017 @ 06:55:16

Stress is not the best pre-condition for such a project. The summer break is coming up and you can focus more on that…. although there is ice cream, smoothies, …. I know I am mean 😜