Spidey’s Serene Sunday – Part 134

img_00411

“Don’t worry about failures. Worry about the chances you miss if you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield

Thanks for this one Spidey!

How many times have you stopped before doing something, worried about if you are capable or not?

How many times have you sat back, and then watched another take the chance you had, seen them rise and soar, while you are still there at the viewing point: comfortable but not stretched?

Many times, I’m guessing, if we are honest with ourselves.

When you want something, but in order to achieve it, you have to risk the road less travelled, it’s often easier to take the easy route.

But what if you tried to overcome that?

Take a chance.

Switch off your personal Sat Nav, and try to go down that obstacle-ridden route.

I have to say, I’m kinda at this stage in life now with work. I’ve been given a lot of new stuff to do.  I could have said no, but there are so many benefits to my taking these new roles, and attempting to complete them.

I have had people question whether I can do it.

I am not determined to prove them wrong to the detriment of my own well-being, but equally, I am convinced that with the right organisation, and the support of those around me, I can do this.

There will be challenges.

But there will also be opportunities that I would never have had before. And I am learning that I have a voice. And if I don’t use it, I will never be heard.

So embrace those challenges, travel all roads, not just the ones that are familiar, and stretch yourselves!

Have a great Sunday Peeps!

1. joey
    Sep 15, 2017 @ 16:25:11

I couldn’t agree more. Risk is important to living well 🙂

2. Rae Longest
    Sep 14, 2017 @ 10:55:47

Gave a shout-out (plug/commercial for your blog) on http://powerfulwomenreaders.wordpress.com You’ll have to scroll down to find it. I hope you are pleased. Rae

3. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Sep 11, 2017 @ 14:11:00

Great post! Opportunity presents itself in many different ways.

I hope you’re feeling better, Ritu! 🙂

4. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Sep 10, 2017 @ 19:44:48

5. Chris White
    Sep 10, 2017 @ 18:31:24

Nice one Spidey. Looking real cool and bendy my friend. My Sundays just wouldn’t be complete without you.

Sep 10, 2017 @ 17:06:06

We cannot let opportunities pass us by, succeed or fail, go for it!! Thanks Sister!! That Spidey is so wise!!

Sep 10, 2017 @ 13:36:53

I agree 💜

Sep 10, 2017 @ 09:46:18

A great life choice, Ritu.

Sep 10, 2017 @ 08:41:53

We need to take the chance when it is offered to us. We never know if there will be another one! Or we need to make the conscious decision and take the responsibility that we risk it and don’t look back in regrets. Happy Sunday, sis💖

10. IreneDesign2011
    Sep 10, 2017 @ 08:14:17

We will never develop ourselves, if we don’t try something new, Ritu 🙂

11. edcwriting
    Sep 10, 2017 @ 08:10:27

Travel all roads? … how’s that foot of yours?

12. potatosandwich
    Sep 10, 2017 @ 07:55:51

“if at first you fail, try, try try again”. For when ‘chance’ knocks on your door one day, you can tell her you had tried to walk arm in arm with her, for an embrace you shall receive ‘yes it wasn’t meant to be”.
    D.

13. pranabaxom
    Sep 10, 2017 @ 04:52:15

“travel all roads” – that’s what I am trying to do, but not enough money 😢

14. KIA
    Sep 10, 2017 @ 03:24:01

Sometimes fear of failure freezes our chances of success. I think with me, mom was so critical that I was more afraid of it not being perfect. I am trying to do better at trying, even if that means failing at first