One-Liner Wednesday – #1LinerWeds – Baby

“Nothing beats the feeling of a baby’s hands, or the sound of a baby’s laugh.” – Ritu

Had a lovely 24 hours with my best friend and her baby, my honorary niece… almost makes me want another, then I experienced the restless sleep associated with the ever hungry little people, and I think again…. For a visit and a few days, fine. To do it all again? I don’t think so!

For Linda’s #1LinerWeds Challenge.

1. bethanyk
    Oct 26, 2017 @ 07:46:29

That baby hand oh my gosh!!!!!!!
    I still remember the sleep deprivation though. I’m too old for that but a nice visit is good for the heart!

2. Miriam Hurdle
    Oct 26, 2017 @ 06:09:32

How well I know this is true with my almost 4 weeks old granddaughter! Nicely written, Ritu!

Oct 25, 2017 @ 19:33:56

So beautiful! I can understand your impulse. I am leaning back now, waiting for the next generation to take action, and only enjoy… lol!

4. Annette Rochelle Aben
    Oct 25, 2017 @ 19:27:24

That baby envy thing will wear off, I promise… Oh, and you will more than likely get to be a Grandmother, so soon enough… soon enough…

Oct 25, 2017 @ 18:38:40

I often wish for another baby, but I am not as tolerant as I used to be! πŸ™‚

Oct 25, 2017 @ 18:05:08

Babies are really cute to visit but I agree about not wanting another. I feel tired at the very thought [smile].

7. OIKOSβ„’-Redaktion
    Oct 25, 2017 @ 16:21:40

8. Frank Hubeny
    Oct 25, 2017 @ 15:39:56

I would be hard to find anything better than that.

9. susielindau
    Oct 25, 2017 @ 14:45:07

Every so often I have a nightmare that I’m pregnant again. Ha!

Oct 25, 2017 @ 14:28:27

Indeed enjoy than hand them back.πŸ’œπŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ’œπŸ’œ

11. Kurian
    Oct 25, 2017 @ 14:13:37

So sweet

12. sonofabeach96
    Oct 25, 2017 @ 13:01:21

Every single time I hold a baby, smell a baby, even see one, I want another. Then my sanity kicks in. If I were a younger man though….. πŸ˜ƒ

13. Dan Antion
    Oct 25, 2017 @ 11:56:53

So sweet!

14. bikerchick57
    Oct 25, 2017 @ 11:49:35

Adorable, baby hand and foot. That’s one thing I love about the little ones.

15. Bernadette
    Oct 25, 2017 @ 11:46:35

Amen Sister! Ritu, I think your one liners is my favorite out of all your features.

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd