One-Liner Wednesday – #1LinerWeds – Baby

“Nothing beats the feeling of a baby’s hands, or the sound of a baby’s laugh.” – Ritu

Had a lovely 24 hours with my best friend and her baby, my honorary niece… almost makes me want another, then I experienced the restless sleep associated with the ever hungry little people, and I think again…. For a visit and a few days, fine. To do it all again? I don’t think so!

For Linda’s #1LinerWeds Challenge.

1. bethanyk
    Oct 26, 2017 @ 07:46:29

That baby hand oh my gosh!!!!!!!
    I still remember the sleep deprivation though. I’m too old for that but a nice visit is good for the heart!

2. Miriam Hurdle
    Oct 26, 2017 @ 06:09:32

How well I know this is true with my almost 4 weeks old granddaughter! Nicely written, Ritu!

Oct 25, 2017 @ 19:33:56

So beautiful! I can understand your impulse. I am leaning back now, waiting for the next generation to take action, and only enjoy… lol!

4. Annette Rochelle Aben
    Oct 25, 2017 @ 19:27:24

That baby envy thing will wear off, I promise… Oh, and you will more than likely get to be a Grandmother, so soon enough… soon enough…

Oct 25, 2017 @ 18:38:40

I often wish for another baby, but I am not as tolerant as I used to be! πŸ™‚

Oct 25, 2017 @ 18:05:08

Babies are really cute to visit but I agree about not wanting another. I feel tired at the very thought [smile].

7. OIKOSβ„’-Redaktion
    Oct 25, 2017 @ 16:21:40

8. Frank Hubeny
    Oct 25, 2017 @ 15:39:56

I would be hard to find anything better than that.

9. susielindau
    Oct 25, 2017 @ 14:45:07

Every so often I have a nightmare that I’m pregnant again. Ha!

Oct 25, 2017 @ 14:28:27

Indeed enjoy than hand them back.πŸ’œπŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ’œπŸ’œ

11. Kurian
    Oct 25, 2017 @ 14:13:37

So sweet

12. sonofabeach96
    Oct 25, 2017 @ 13:01:21

Every single time I hold a baby, smell a baby, even see one, I want another. Then my sanity kicks in. If I were a younger man though….. πŸ˜ƒ

13. Dan Antion
    Oct 25, 2017 @ 11:56:53

So sweet!

14. bikerchick57
    Oct 25, 2017 @ 11:49:35

Adorable, baby hand and foot. That’s one thing I love about the little ones.

15. Bernadette
    Oct 25, 2017 @ 11:46:35

Amen Sister! Ritu, I think your one liners is my favorite out of all your features.

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.

ShiftnShake

Home-brewed writing & distilled reading

My Dad Is A Goldfish

Caring for a demented dad

The Militant Negroβ„’

Social Justice. Food. The Arts. Thoughts. Ideas. Opinions. Facts. Truth.

Orienthailiving.

Phad Thai to Apple Pie

Love, Laughter & Truth

Judy E Martin

Author, Poet and lover of life