#JusJoJan – January 26th, 2018 – Address

Day twenty-six of #JusJoJan!

I’m going to try to write on each of the prompts!

Today the prompt is:

Your prompt for January 26th 2018, brought to you by the lovely John Holton, is “Address.” Use it any way you’d like in your post. And make sure you visit John at his blog, “The Sound of One Hand Typing” to read his post and say hi! Here’s his link:  https://thesoundofonehandtyping.wordpress.com/

Address

Sometimes you are stuck in a situation, and you don’t quite know what to do.

In your mind, you know precisely what the solution is, but the time, to address the issue with the other party, is never right.

Despite having a way to move forward, you just can’t work out how, or when, to broach the subject.

You risk everything blowing up out of proportion, by trying to discuss things, to address a problem, if it’s not at the time they are ready to talk, at a time they are ready to seek guidance.

Been there, done that.

Somehow, I can never get that moment right…

See you tomorrow!

If you want to find a full list of rules and the daily prompts visit here.

The last attempt to connect to our servers failed. Please check your internet connection.

Jan 26, 2018 @ 20:40:40

I tend to skirt around the issue first, then end up getting frustrated and making it worse!

2. eloquentparadise
    Jan 26, 2018 @ 18:39:21

Never thought someone would use this subtle word with so much grace. Love it!

Jan 26, 2018 @ 18:07:12

I am not very good at waiting for the right moment, Ritu. I am a bit of a fiery nature.

4. scr4pl80
    Jan 26, 2018 @ 17:34:40

Good way to use the word. I’ve had problems with addressing situations sometimes myself.

5. OIKOS™-Redaktion