#WritePhoto – Shelter

Sue’s #WritePhoto Prompt this week:

shelter2001841669.jpg

As some of you are aware, I am on a little break this week, from intensive blog posts, and regular challenges (though, as usual, I find it hard to stay away!). I looked at Sue’s photo on Thursday and something niggled in my brain.

I looked at it again yesterday, and something came to mind… Nothing at all to do with shelter, but the mysterious creature that had appeared in the photo… did you spot it too?

Let me help you…

20180407_221648785885481.jpg

Look! I marked him out! He looks like a rather burned giant Gingerbread Man! Maybe he is looking for shelter from the Little Old Couple, the farm animals and the fox???!!! Not sure he’d be much fun to eat, being burned to a crisp though!

That is my silly thought for the week!

I hope to be back to serious prompt takes next week! Until then, cheers!

#writephoto

1. Trackback: Photo prompt round up: Shelter #writephoto | Sue Vincent's Daily Echo
  2. Trackback: Shelter – Ritu Bhathal #writephoto | Sue Vincent's Daily Echo
    Apr 09, 2018 @ 04:37:50

I really like this gingerbread man seeking shelter.

Apr 08, 2018 @ 12:37:09

This gingerbread man really draws the attention immediately. And that shadow behind it is creepy!!

5. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Apr 08, 2018 @ 11:37:17

6. pranabaxom
    Apr 08, 2018 @ 03:48:56

But did you see the shadow of the ghost behind the burned gingerbread man?

7. Michael
    Apr 08, 2018 @ 02:14:16

I don’t think you are alone in thinking as you did.

8. Trackback: #WritePhoto – Shelter – The Militant Negro™
  9. Annette Rochelle Aben
    Apr 07, 2018 @ 23:53:41

You had me at gingerbread! Fine job

10. Claire S.
    Apr 07, 2018 @ 22:23:00

I thought this was a ghost photo, then I read the whole post and realised it was just the gingerbread man 😂

11. Sue Vincent
    Apr 07, 2018 @ 22:05:59

You are not the only one who spotted him 😉

Apr 07, 2018 @ 21:56:12

Love this sis I saw a cookie monster 💜💜💜

w

Heart of a (Student) Nurse

Follow Rae as she works through, and quite possibly b***ches about, nursing school!

Life of Fai

Writings of a sassy brown girl who wonders why she's still single - hobbies include smelling my own hair and bragging about my immunity to shingles.

Thellys Lifestyle and Travel

Lifestyle, Travel, Health and Reviews

johnrieber

Burgers, Bacon, Music, Movies, Offbeat Adventures & Exploitation!

Bake and Write

Musings and memories, words and wisdom... of a working family woman

Forktrails

Indulgent escapes of the Banjaran Foodie

A writer & her sentimental muse

A Creative Life is a Life full of Hope and Joy (Formerly A writer & her adolescent muse)

purehaiku

traditional haiku in the english language

Cats and Trails and Garden Tales

Musings on cats, gardens, travel and life