Spidey’s Serene Sunday – Part 169 – Smile πŸ˜Š

img_00411

Jay Danzie

Thanks for pinging this one up for me Spidey!

I’ve read this before and loved it.

When it comes to impressions, how we are with a person, how we present ourselves, really makes a difference.

So get that smile plastered on πŸ™‚

Happy Sunday Peeps!

1. foodzesty
    May 26, 2018 @ 08:52:46

I am a bit behind Ritu but will catch up on all your posts 😦 πŸ™‚ huge hugs

May 14, 2018 @ 06:33:19

I love this message, Ritu.

3. scr4pl80
    May 13, 2018 @ 15:15:16

Great quote. I hadn’t heard this one before. I just made a new logo using my name with a smile in it.

4. OIKOSβ„’-Redaktion
    May 13, 2018 @ 13:37:28

Love it too Ritu! Smile, dance and roll the drums. Michael

5. OIKOSβ„’-Redaktion
    May 13, 2018 @ 13:37:04

May 13, 2018 @ 13:17:34

Smiling time! 😊

May 13, 2018 @ 09:37:15

Fantastic quote, Spidey! So true. And the wonderful thing about it is that what we leave in others shines back on us. So, we do ourselves a favor when shining on others. That’s why everybody loves you, sisπŸ’–

8. Ritu
    May 13, 2018 @ 09:21:19

Hugs are epic! Hugs for all! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

9. russwillo
    May 13, 2018 @ 08:50:12

β€œYour smile is your logo, your peronality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.β€œ
    .. hmm really digging quote.. because it’s actually true.

May 13, 2018 @ 08:22:47

Spidey picked a beautiful thought for us today. It a thought I totally adhere to. Thanks Sis and Sidney have a great day.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

11. Trackback: Spidey’s Serene Sunday: Smile 😊 – The Militant Negroβ„’
  12. April Munday
    May 13, 2018 @ 06:58:24

I’m looking forward to seeing that smile in real life next week.

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd