Spidey’s Serene Sunday – Part 185

img_00411

“Don’t save things for a special occasion. Every day of your life is a special occasion.”

Thomas S. Monson

Thanks, Spidey.

Now, I shan’t go into this too much here today, but this quote is really something that resonates after a, quite frankly, inspiring INSET morning at school on Friday.

A post all about it will follow soon!

Tell me, what do you keep for those special occasions? 😘

Have a peaceful Sunday Peeps ❤ And enjoy your week!

1. Rae Longest
    Sep 03, 2018 @ 23:17:08

My semester is off to a good start as well. Aren’t we luck (or blessed!). I ,at the age of 73 with no heirs, am using all my “good things” every day.

Sep 02, 2018 @ 20:52:11

I am glad your new school year is off to a good start, Ritu.

Sep 02, 2018 @ 16:47:55

I so agree Sister! Everyday is a special occasion. We should do what we do while we are here to do it. 💜

4. Michelle - lazydayproject.com
    Sep 02, 2018 @ 15:46:25

Love this! I would much rather celebrate every day than wait for a special occasion. Any day we are alive to experience is special 🙂

5. Jim
    Sep 02, 2018 @ 15:04:47

I don’t need stuff and I don’t need to keep stuff; what I need are memories and that’s what I focus on. 🙂

Sep 02, 2018 @ 14:57:48

Today I scheduled a post about being in the Now. So, your quote today totally resonates with me. Don’t postpone. Enjoy and treasure yourself in each moment and make use of this very moment since it is the only moment we have. Happy Sunday, sis!

7. englishwithkirsty
    Sep 02, 2018 @ 11:26:04

Usually things that would be really expensive to replace, but I agree, every day is special. I had a small accident during the week – more inconvenient than serious – but it made me really think about living in the moment and enjoying every day. Not putting things off or saving things up for a special occasion in the future, when today could be special too!

8. stevetanham
    Sep 02, 2018 @ 07:53:23

And Happy Birthday, Ritu!

Sep 02, 2018 @ 07:32:36

Your right sis 💜 not only is every day special it could also be your last. I mean that in a good way, live every day to the full.💜💜 Wise words from 🕷️

10. Kunal Thakore
    Sep 02, 2018 @ 05:22:00

Yup, every day is special! Thanks, Ritu!