#SoCS Dec. 22/18 – Tin

Linda’s prompt for SoCS this week…

Your Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is “tin.” Use it as a word or find a word with “tin” in it, and base your post on that word. Bonus points if you start your post with that word. Enjoy!

Starting from the new year, I am going to be making some changes in my life.

First things first, I need to remove all the tins of biscuits and boxes of chocolates that I was gifted by the lovely children in school…

Speaking of biscuit tins, aren’t some of those tins just amazing? I was given one that looks like a retro radio this year. So cool!

The other thing I need to do is take a partial blogging break… It has to be done. If I am going to get this manuscript ready for an agent/editor, I’ll need to cut back on my weekly challenges, of which I have one almost daily to take part in… That will be a toughie, but it’s got to be done…

So there you have it It won’t be goodbye… I will be back, after I finish writing…

1. pranabaxom
    Dec 24, 2018 @ 01:14:54

Best of luck completing the manuscript and publishing your book. You will do it.
    You next project, belly dancing debut by forty five, is calling😂

2. joey
    Dec 23, 2018 @ 23:21:39

Enjoy your break, nibble a bit from the tins, and enjoy your family 🙂

3. Carol Anne
    Dec 23, 2018 @ 07:15:12

good luck with the book! I hope it is coming along nicely! 😀

4. Laura
    Dec 23, 2018 @ 02:15:23

Good luck with your editing, Ritu. You’ll be missed while you’re gone!

5. J-Dub
    Dec 22, 2018 @ 22:24:07

Best of luck on the writing. Wishing you the best in 2019 🎉

Dec 22, 2018 @ 18:23:59

Hope you can get some editing done over the break and break away from the biscuits as you hope to in the New Year 🙏💜

7. OIKOS™-Publishing
    Dec 22, 2018 @ 18:19:19

We will miss you, Sis! Keep the biscuits for finishing your work. You will need some sweeties during this process. 🙂 Michael

8. Jennie
    Dec 22, 2018 @ 18:15:29

Good for you, Ritu! I know you’ll still be here, just not as often. And, I hope you are eating all those cookies. 😀

9. John Holton
    Dec 22, 2018 @ 16:53:04

Keep the tins, send me the cookies. Merry Christmas!

10. scr4pl80
    Dec 22, 2018 @ 16:51:03

Go for it!

11. pensitivity101
    Dec 22, 2018 @ 16:39:37

Good luck Ritu! Happy holidays

12. Book Club Mom
    Dec 22, 2018 @ 15:41:54

Yes, sometimes you need to cut back and you have an excellent reason!

13. Dan Antion
    Dec 22, 2018 @ 12:50:06

Mmmmmmm, cooookies. Sorry, biscuits. Nope, that doesn’t sound right.

I hope you are properly emptying those tins, Ritu.

I suspect you’re on a holiday break. Enjoy that and don’t stress over your plans. We’ll be here regardless.

Dec 22, 2018 @ 09:02:22

You know you’ll just leave us wanting more 💜🌹

15. robertawrites235681907
    Dec 22, 2018 @ 07:33:12

Editing does take a long time, Ritu. I have had to cut back a bit on blogging on weekends to get mine done too.