Spidey’s Serene Sundays – Part 62

img_0904

“I’ve seen better days, but I’ve also seen worse.
I don’t have everything I want, but I do have all that I need.
I woke up with some aches and pains, but I woke up.
My life may not be perfect, but I am blessed.”

-Anon

Spidey just gives us a gentle reminder today, to be grateful for all weΒ do have, rather and focussing on what we don’t.

It’s so easy to chase dreams, and feel hard done by when something we wish for isn’t really within our grasp. But if we sit back and look at what we actually have, we realise we are richer than we thought.

If you are reading this, you have internet, and a mobile device or computer. You have electricity. You can read. Most likely, you have a roof over your head, and food in the kitchen.

And most important of all, if you are reading this, you have LIFE, only the biggest of all the riches out there!

Enjoy your day Peeps!

Luck and love!

1. Moody Much
    Apr 25, 2016 @ 04:08:14

Super Hero says it all! Great advice you have, I love that you pointed out the internet and device to access! Seems many forget these things are not free πŸ™‚

2. Vashti Quiroz-Vega
    Apr 25, 2016 @ 00:23:20

Love the quote. Spidey is very wise. We do spend too much time griping about what we don’t have instead of being grateful for what we do have. πŸ™‚ xx

3. pranabaxom
    Apr 24, 2016 @ 23:19:07

Food in the kitchen!
    Forgot all about that
    Catching up on
    Sunday reading
    Now I know where from
    that rumbling is coming
    Thanks for reminding😊😊

Apr 24, 2016 @ 17:24:26

Wonderful reminders, Spidey!!! Everyday thankfulness here!!!

5. neelwritesblog
    Apr 24, 2016 @ 15:42:56

Very apt and highly inspirational words and told in a very down to earth manner. Great post, sis!

6. Judy Martin
    Apr 24, 2016 @ 14:40:48

Well said, Spidey. sometimes we forget just how much we do have! πŸ™‚

7. KL Caley
    Apr 24, 2016 @ 10:07:56

Great Post! So positive and smiley. KL<3

Apr 24, 2016 @ 08:55:45

Good morning, sis😘 Love your post. Be thankful for what you have instead of unhappy about what you don’t have. The more we we appreciate what we have the more we see what we actually have which rings so much happiness. But only looking at what we don’t have only brings emptyness….. sorry for rambling…. but you inspired me πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€

9. Bee Halton
    Apr 24, 2016 @ 08:03:45

I hear you lady πŸ™‚ and I have started to beginning my day with saying thanks to the powers that be for everything I have. Proves to be true you get more of the good stuff if you are grateful for what you have. Thanks for the reminder πŸ™‚

Apr 24, 2016 @ 08:07:56

My Pops always says wake in the morning and give thanks for the night that passed, no matter how bad, because you woke up, and give thanks every night for the day that passed, because you got through it!
      My kids and I say it together!πŸ™πŸ½
      “Thank you for the night that passed, please stay with us in the day”
      “Thank you for the day that passed, please stay with us in the night”
      Keeps you grounded! 😊

10. Chris White
    Apr 24, 2016 @ 07:53:11

Good morning Ritu & -Spidey. I always look forward to Spidey’s Serene Sundays as he always has something positive to say. Have a wonderful and bendy week ahead.
    All the very best. Kris.