Spidey’s Serene Sundays – Part 67

img_0904

Family – Where life begins, and love never ends. – Anon

This feels like the most appropriate quote today Spidey!

I have scheduled a post for a little later, and all will be revealed!

But you all know that family means everything to me. They are the ones who have moulded me into who I am today, the ones to support me through downs, and cheer me on during ups.

My inspiration and encouragement for everything I have done.

Enjoy your Sunday Peeps! Appreciate the family around you!

1. Calvin
    Jun 05, 2017 @ 14:18:56

Thank you for any other magnificent post. The place else may
    anyone get that type of information in such a perfect
    manner of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such info. http://easypet.es/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=2107

2. pussy
    Mar 25, 2017 @ 19:57:01

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting
    my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to
    get set up? I’m assuming having a blog like yours
    would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very web smart so I’m not 100% positive.
    Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos

May 29, 2016 @ 18:09:16

Family ❤️

4. Lisa A.
    May 29, 2016 @ 16:54:12

Definitely! Family or real family I should say always has your back in good or bad times.

5. Chris White
    May 29, 2016 @ 14:35:41

I am looking at your picture Spidey, sitting on the window sill.
    Look, they’re away for a few days. Open the latch behind you.
    Make your bid for freedom. Go down the pub. Get drunk. Chase women. Crawl back in the early hours. Go on. I dare you!! 😀

May 29, 2016 @ 11:44:03

The perfect quote for today, Sis! 😊

7. Rajiv
    May 29, 2016 @ 08:16:51

Yoo Hoo Spidey!

8. Judy Martin
    May 29, 2016 @ 07:25:18

Wonderful quote Spidey, and you are right Sis, we should appreciate our family 🙂