Spidey’s Serene Sunday – Part 101

wp-1477780170436.jpg

“Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations” – Unknown

How often do we find ourselves in a situation where the next big life decision involves a fork in the road.

You need to choose which road to follow.

More often than not, one path will be simple, and the other filled with some sort of obstacles along the way.

Fearing what difficulties we may have to endure, we may opt for the simple route.

The easy way out.
The path of least resistance.
The path where nothing really changes.

But let’s face it, most of us have a dream, are hankering for something special to happen.

Thing is, these dreams, they don’t just come true by you wishing for them. You need to put some graft into achieving them too.

That’s where that difficult path comes into play.

You must always remember that those unfamiliar routes, tough journeys, involve elements which will strengthen you as a person, and prepare you for the chance that your dream may actually come true!

But if you choose the easy way, your dream will still be there… but that is all it’ll ever be.

So go out there Peeps, and think, if some difficulty arises ahead of you, it’s nothing to fear, but from it will only come something that will help you on your way to achieving your dreams.

Happy Sunday Peeps!

1. Manasi Umanita
    Apr 28, 2017 @ 23:28:00

Hey plz go by my post..it is a motivational story about the day I broke up with my dream..!!
    I am totally new to this blogging world and your feedback would mean a lot to me..
    Below is the link of my post..
    Thanx..

2. Selina Stambi
    Mar 29, 2017 @ 02:24:42

The point is, one has to put feet to those dreams and keep dragging along till they grow wings, right? Hope you’re having a wonderful week! Thank you. smiles xx

3. Tikeetha T
    Jan 23, 2017 @ 16:09:11

Love this. Faith without works is dead.

4. pranabaxom
    Jan 23, 2017 @ 00:39:11

Are you practicing for your Sunday sermons?
    Great post.

5. noorainsobiya
    Jan 22, 2017 @ 22:00:15

What a great post dear!!

Jan 22, 2017 @ 19:09:49

You don’t know how apt this post is for me at the moments Sis!!! Spidey is so very wise 🙂

Jan 22, 2017 @ 17:47:26

Walking that bumpy road until I reach that dream Sister!!

Jan 22, 2017 @ 15:13:32

You know that I love what you said here! The easy road is mostly the comfort zone. But the realization of our dreams is waiting beyond that zone. So we need to take that unknown and maybe scaring path. As you said, the journey is necessary to make us ready for that dream coming true!

9. Chris White
    Jan 22, 2017 @ 14:41:59

A very emotive post today Spidey. 😊

10. colinandray
    Jan 22, 2017 @ 14:37:13

Very good Post Ritu. I would like to suggest that your readers take a moment to reflect on “turning points” in their history and acknowledge that if “Event A” had not happened, then they would not be where they are now. i.e. Really acknowledge how circumstances and the resulting decisions can make life altering changes. Once we understand the power of those events, then we can look to the future with perhaps more determination to follow our dreams.

It is so sad to hear elderly people reflect negatively. “I wish I had……” or “I wonder if I could ever have…….?” or “I should have taken that opportunity to……”

Everybody should follow their dreams, because nobody can do it for them! 🙂

11. Tony Burgess
    Jan 22, 2017 @ 13:49:22

For many people they need to make a change because they are done with the way things are. The catch is that there are circumstances that make it hard to make that change so when you come to that fork in the road you can’t go in either direction easily.

12. Parul Thakur
    Jan 22, 2017 @ 13:19:10

I totally wanted to hear this out. I’ve taken up a new role in my company and I’m a little nervous. I’m am doing well in my current and I believe tha new will take me to greater heights but I’ll be honest. I’m scared. I want to succeed. So, thank you for this lesson.

Jan 22, 2017 @ 12:41:30

I would do thinhs differently if I had my time again! 🙂

14. April Munday
    Jan 22, 2017 @ 11:59:55

The older I get the more I wish I’d pursued my dreams earlier, then I realise that I should be grateful (and I am) that I live at a time when it’s possible to pursue those dreams.

15. MakeItUltra™
    Jan 22, 2017 @ 10:45:05

Love this post Ritu! 🌟

16. Miriam
    Jan 22, 2017 @ 06:37:27

Great post. I’ve faced many of theses forks.

17. Dorinda Duclos