So I guess the important thing to tell you all is that I didn’t put any more weight on!!!
I’d be lying if I said I was really good, the tail end of the holidays, combined with the stress of going back, and the fact that I have a lesson observation hanging over my head means that I am neither eating well, or sleeping properly! (4 hours last night!)
But alongside the (extremely) naughty I was good too!
So here are some yummy pics!
And a quick recipe
Slimming World Friendly Spaghetti Bolognaise
I shan’t put amounts as I don’t measure things out, but you use as much or as little as you want! Add any other vegetables if you want, it only bulks your Speed up!!!
Low fat Lamb/Beef/Turkey mince
Dried Mixed Herbs
Salt and Pepper to taste
Cheese if you want (Can be taken out of your HexA allowance)
Frylight spray for cooking.
- Put your spaghetti on to boil as per packet instructions
- Spray your pan with Frylight
- Brown garlic and onions
- Add mushrooms and peppers and soften. Add a little tomato puree
- In a separate pan, brown your mince, with a tiny Frylight spray so it doesn’t stick.
- Once browned, drain any fat and add to the softened veg.
- Stir well then add the tomato passatta
- Season with salt and pepper and add a sprinkle of mixed dried herbs
- Allow to simmer on a low heat for 10 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Drain your cooked spaghetti.
- Plate up and sprinkle cheese if you desire.
- Serve with a large side salad, or if you’re feeling decadent, then a little piece of garlic bread! Make it SW friendly by using a wholemeal roll (HexB) and syn the butter!)
That’s my lot this week peeps! Have a wonderful week, I hope I get back on track properly by next week, but with this observation looming, I’m not sure!!!!