Spidey’s Serene Sunday – Part 118

“Health is a state of body. Wellness is a state of being.” – J Stanford

Spidey is trying to gee me up this weekend as I am suffering from a horrendous sore throat at the moment. Who knows who gave it to me… One of the lovely children at school? Someone at home?

I don’t know that, but what I do know is that it hurts! It’s been a while since I had a sore throat, and I have been wallowing in my own misery today,  but I really need to buck up. I am getting rest, and relaxation, so I will get better. Positivity helps wellness I believe, just like paracetamol is great for health!

But we found this quote too, that raised a titter!

“I’d hate to be a giraffe with a sore throat!” – Mitch Hedberg

That’s me right now. Thanking God I am not a long necked animal!

So, I hope you all have a healthier weekend than me Peeps!

Enjoy your Sunday!

1. zareenn3
    Jun 17, 2017 @ 15:41:15

Gargling with warm water with salt. Desi totka- will work!

Oh and maybe honey and green tea too! But I am sure you must have tried some of them already. Just trying to help out.

It could have been the “lovely” children at school.

2. Rae Longest
    May 23, 2017 @ 01:56:25

Honey and lemon, swallowed in large doses…

3. Rajiv
    May 22, 2017 @ 11:10:00

Where has he been hiding?

May 21, 2017 @ 18:57:02

A wise quote for Spidey. I do hope you are soon feeling well agian, Sis 🙂

May 21, 2017 @ 16:24:48

Feel better soon Sister!!

May 21, 2017 @ 11:38:03

Sending you healing hugs, sis 💖

7. Marje @ Kyrosmagica
    May 21, 2017 @ 09:45:12

Oh hope you’re feeling better soon Ritu. Take care. 🙂

May 21, 2017 @ 08:52:53

Shame, Ritu. I hope you don’t have tonsillitis. I gargle with TCP when I have a sore throat (I am very prone to tonsillitis unfortunately). I tastes disgusting but it really works.

May 21, 2017 @ 07:42:26

Get well Sis, Spidey is right but you can’t help feeling unwell. 💝💖

10. Colors of my life
    May 21, 2017 @ 07:04:15

*aap aam

11. Colors of my life
    May 21, 2017 @ 07:04:01

Aur khaein aap key chatni akalay akalay 😄😄😄😄😄

12. Colors of my life
    May 21, 2017 @ 07:03:29

Wish you best of health

13. Colors of my life
    May 21, 2017 @ 07:03:13

Cinammon remember will inflate BP. So if you are BP patient I will be careful before using it.

14. Colors of my life
    May 21, 2017 @ 07:02:40

Take Ginger, Mint and Cinammon tea it works wonder. Or what I normally do, hate gargle for some reason.

Make the normal water boil to the point that it won’t burn the tongue, and drink it without anything else.

My own theory is that it will kill the bacteria. It works for me. I avoid medicines to the maximum.