#WritePhoto – Luna

Sue’s #WritePhoto Prompt this week:

I thought I’d continue the adventures of Barbie and Ken!

“By the light of the silvery moon…”
A tuneless voice warbled out a song at Barbie’s window.
Throwing an old slipper out she shouted “Shut up!” for good measure.
Just as she was about to close the window, she heard an “Ouch!”
“Who’s there?”
“It’s me,” came the voice of Ken. ” And that hurt!”
Barbie peered out of the window. Below her stood her long-suffering boyfriend, his younger brother’s ukelele in his hand.
“What were you doing, babe?”
” I was trying to sener- sedena- sing to you. You said you wanted a bit more romance, and I thought you’d like it…” Ken went to start strumming his instrument again.
“Stop babe! That was you singing? Oh my God, I thought it was next door’s cat again! You;’re lucky I didn’t pour water over you! Next time, just play me a song from your iPod, yeah?”

#writephoto

1. Trackback: Photo prompt round-up – Luna- #writephoto | Sue Vincent's Daily Echo
  2. Annette Rochelle Aben
    Nov 10, 2017 @ 22:48:27

Gee whiz Barbie… give the cats a break eh? Ken, sweetie, chickie, baby, you might just want to move on now, buddy..

Nov 10, 2017 @ 20:04:21

HAHA! poor old Ken, he tries hard!:-)

Nov 10, 2017 @ 19:45:58

Oh, well, romance is only as lovely as the voice that sings it… lol!

5. Trackback: #WritePhoto โ€“ Luna – Ritu Bhathal | Sue Vincent's Daily Echo
    Nov 10, 2017 @ 15:46:52

Lip syncing is in these days, Ken ๐Ÿ˜

7. OIKOSโ„ข-Redaktion
    Nov 10, 2017 @ 10:58:46

8. Iain Kelly
    Nov 10, 2017 @ 09:18:13

Barbie really needs to cut him some slack. Good fun ๐Ÿ™‚

Nov 09, 2017 @ 23:05:24

Poor old Ken he needs to wise up that Barbie is just too selfish!!!

10. dornahainds