Spidey’s Serene Sunday – Part 107

Image result for spideys serene sunday

With the spirit of #musicalmarch, we thought we’d go a bit Dharmic today, a bit spiritual.

“You should sit in meditation for 20 minutes a day, unless you’re too busy. Then you should sit for an hour.” Old Zen Saying

In my Sikh religion, Simran, or meditation, and singing of the Lord’s name is important. There are so many ways to do Simran, but one person who I really admire, is Veer Manpreet Singh. He travels the country and world to sing his version of a Simran, Tuhi Tuhi, and it is so relaxing. I have his app on my phone so I can listen to it and sing along whenever I want that peace.

Please, enjoy.

πŸ™

1. MakeItUltraβ„’
    Mar 06, 2017 @ 08:36:11

Hi Ritu, this is beautiful ✨✨✨

2. Southern by Design
    Mar 06, 2017 @ 00:42:34

Oh that is very soothing.

Mar 05, 2017 @ 21:21:14

I found this very relaxing Sis πŸ˜‰

4. Rae Longest
    Mar 05, 2017 @ 21:05:25

I lowered the lights and watched/listened. It was very helpful on a dreary, rainy day–relaxing.

5. curtisbausse
    Mar 05, 2017 @ 16:37:09

Thanks for the clip, Ritu. Great to relax with!

6. Shivangi
    Mar 05, 2017 @ 16:25:24

Lovely… thank you for the share! And tc RituπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Mar 05, 2017 @ 11:30:31

You really gave me that kick! I used to meditate daily and looking back there was truly a difference in my days. I think meanwhile, I should do it 2 hours daily… lol!

Mar 05, 2017 @ 08:25:27

Thanks Sis have a peaceful day πŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’—

Mar 05, 2017 @ 06:07:13

That old Zen saying certainly has a big dollop of good advice in it.

w

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Bear's Photos

Mostly North Cornwall Photography

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd

WordDreams...