Spidey’s Serene Sunday – Part 135

img_00411

“When I look into the eyes of an animal I do not see an animal. I see a living being. I see a friend. I see a soul.” AD Williams

Thanks for this one Spidey!

It fits in with the fact that our family has just increased by two new beings, and four new feet/claws!

The intention was not to go and buy a new pet(s) but seeing those two feathery beauties yesterday, I felt a connection straight away.

The parrotlets, Heer and Ranjha, who have now joined our menagerie, were sat on a perch surrounded by squalkingΒ budgies, canaries and zebra finches. They groomed each other, and snuggled up together, flying around a little then settling down, quietly ‘talking’ to one another.

One look at them and I felt a connection.

We went away, and something pulled us to come back.

The next thing, they were in the car with us on the way home!

It was the same with Hubby Dearest and Sonu Singh, our furbaby… even though he wasn’t really a ‘cat-person’, something clicked when he saw the photo of this ginger kitten, and he just had to bring him ‘home’!

Like he became my third child, I can already feel these two becoming my feathered offspring too!

Right, I’d better go and check the cage, Sonu has been rather interested in his feathered siblings…

20170916_191626

Have a great Sunday Peeps!

1. Geetha B
    Sep 18, 2017 @ 09:19:38

So now you have got two green parrots to watch out for. Luckily I don’t think cats can easily attack a parrot in a cage although it would depend how small is the cage. If you keep them free in your house, you better watch out though

Sep 18, 2017 @ 15:54:09

One Blue and One Green. They are in the cage and when we do get to give them wing time out of the cage it will be with the door firmly closed and cat in the hallway lol!

Sep 18, 2017 @ 08:45:37

Congratulations on your new additions to your family, Ritu. This post went to my junk mail for some reason. I looked for it all day yesterday before I realised that was what had happened. Glad I eventually found it.

3. Cleaning Tips Sydney
    Sep 18, 2017 @ 07:15:01

πŸ™‚ Beautiful post

4. Chris White
    Sep 17, 2017 @ 18:07:20

Sonu’s Sunday lunch.

Sep 17, 2017 @ 17:27:50

You too Sis πŸ’œπŸ’–

Sep 17, 2017 @ 16:47:50

It is that connection that throws out the pet/animal label and they regarded as family. Happy Sunday Sister!!!

Sep 17, 2017 @ 15:40:14

Spidey is spot on here , Sis. I hope your two new little babies are settling in well πŸ™‚

Sep 17, 2017 @ 14:43:21

I agree. Now that you say it, I feel the same when looking at an animal. It is a connection between two beings!

9. foodzesty
    Sep 17, 2017 @ 07:01:46

Awww how sweet, I know they will have a great life with your family πŸ™‚

10. aka Cibo the Anti-Pasti Poet
    Sep 17, 2017 @ 03:21:09

Welcome to your feathered friends, Heer and Ranjha. G:)

11. Kurian
    Sep 17, 2017 @ 03:14:52

Ritu, your peep is happy to read and see your new companions.
    Is Sonu the cat?